Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in The University of Nottingham Ningbo & Study in
How to Apply
Before you apply, it is important that you have looked into and are happy with the programme that you wish to apply for. You must also ensure that you are aware of:
* the duration of the course
* the entry requirements
* the fee
* what the course entails
You can download a copy of the application form and send it by post to:
Admissions Office-International Recruitment
The University of Nottingham Ningbo, China
199 Taikang East Road
You will need to include the following documents with your application:
* Two references in signed and sealed envelopes
* Academic transcripts and degree/diploma certificates
* English language test score report (e.g. IELTS or TOEFL)
* A photocopy of the main pages from your passport
*Four passport-sized photos
* Receipt of payment of application fee
For any further Admissions enquiries please contact the Admissions Office.
The closing date for application is 31st May 2010. Late applications will be considered subject to availability of places.
IELTS/TOEFL scores and/or degree/diploma certificates should be received by the Admissions Office before 15th July.